Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
247 posts
98,758 visits

Comment: We need a loan in the amount...

girdey started this conversation
Note: This aidpage was started as a comment on "US Federal Government Grants, Scholarships, Loans, Free Services"

We need a loan in the amount of $150,000 to save our home and to pay off some outstanding debt. We have bad credit and I want to pay everything off and start fresh... Our home is in forclosure. My special needs child was in the hospital for 9 weeks and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Please if someone knows where I can get help, let me know. Thanks Alot!
Click here to add your comment...
my name is charlene and due to some health problems with my husband we and our three children have lost our home and so much more we are trying very hard to get a place to live if you no off anyone who maybe able to help please let me know because i'm the only one working and its getting harder by the minute we have no one to turn to we have been trying very hard but still no luck
Talk to sweety41
brinly77   in reply to Bosibori
You can usually find information in your local community such as the welfare office or your local salvation army or church. God Bless
Talk to brinly77
Bosibori   in reply to brinly77
I am a kenyan lady i come from a humble background i need financial assistance to start a business and start generating income .my son is four years old and he has not started schooling am financially down am 25 years old.thank you
Talk to Bosibori
The Christmas Cat   in reply to question123
If a link does not work let me know which one thank you..






Talk to The Christmas Cat
armyvet91   in reply to question123
I have empathy for you. it's no fun to go through trials & tribulations in ones life. I've been there. Endured severe child abuse for 17yrs & didn't know i was adopted till i was 17. Was homeless when i graduated high school then went on to basic training. Noone is immune to pain, heartbreak, hard times, you need to decide if you're going to be a victim or a survivors. A few of the things you mentioned not having seems frivolous to me. Some aren't as lucky to have even half of what you do. Turn negative into positive such as no cable--u own a tv many don't. Sec 8 housing---many live in box houses, or a tents, even more living under the overpasses. Your mother-have a moth football u to dwell on what they don't have but for what u do have. You're not entitled to anything & the world doesn't owe u anything. If you're unhappy with certain aspects of your life then u should put your time & energy into changing things in yor life don'timpossible to accomplish anything by complaining about it. Do something about it. you're not the 1st person to feel like life has crapped on you & tpo want to throw in the towel saying life doesn't seems worth it is the cowards way out. I'm sorry if you think I'm being cruel & insensitive because I'm not. Nor am i implying that u don't have any validity to troubles because u do. Don't let ur life define who you are but u shld define your life. lifes more about not what u have went through but about how & what u did that got u through it.
Talk to armyvet91
question123   in reply to question123
i need help asap
Talk to question123
question123   in reply to question123
thank you
Talk to question123
i am so broken i have nothning after working 2 jobs for 27 years. i am lost, if you can help me please do so, the furniture bank want the $40.00 money order asap, or someone else will take my place in line. i have no money and i live in a section 8 housing community. this is all new to me. please help me i sleep on he floor, i have no tv i cant afford cable. i am so down i wonder if this life is worth living any more. if it waent for my mother i would not want to live any more, .i am educated, disabled,broke. i really need a car to take her to her 9 doctors. paying someone is very coustly. thank you for this opportenity to vent.
Talk to question123
i am from mi. my mother was ill and i moved to take care of her. the day i moved a tornado destroyed everything i worked for 27 years. i was granted some free furniture but i dont have the money to get the u haul truck nor pay the 2 men she said i needed to move me. i have no car it was destroyed in the tornado also. i need a car to take my mother to the hospital she have a tumor in her heart and some kidney failure, i need to go to get groceries, dr, appoints, church and take my mother to her appointments if you can help me i will be greatly appreciate. thank you.
Talk to question123
The Christmas Cat   in reply to hopeforfamilia
For all States
If any of these links do not work for you let me know so I can fix it for you and the next person . Thank you..


Catholic charities org
Requests for Assistance: 1.866.649.5862 | Toll-Free 


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455
Find the address of the HUD office near you

Need Help Paying Bills, Debt, and Mortgage


(for veterans)


Apply for any free prescription cards you can find online that includes your prescribed drug..Also look into the manufacture of that drug to see if it has a co-pay card that you are eligible for that includes drugs that your doctor administers to you for cancer ect...Also Walgreens has a great perscription plan look into it..
This will help with your medications.

Walmart has 3 types of diabetic insulin which you can puchase if you know what you need without a prescription it's called reliOn brand or slow or fast acting Novolin N and R for 24.99 a bottle. My husband uses it it's not as good as some but if you test your sugar a lot you can use it well without problems,,Just call and ask your local Walmart about what they carry at that price in insulin

Also see if your Family doctor doesn't have a( Reduced Cost of Care Application)that you can fill out for medical cost assistance if you don't have medical insurance..

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) | Office of ...
Administration for Children...
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps keep families safe and healthy through initiatives that assist families with energy costs.


Work at home Computer Jobs

Online survey jobs that pay you


Post your home care job on here Dog sitter, Nannie Ect.
Great Job site with reviews

Sell online
Sell free online crafts photos ect

Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300
Free and Charitable Clinics 
Community Health Centers 
Rural Health Clinics 
Community Behavioral Health Clinics 

Charitable Clinics
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314

U.S. Medical Assistance Program
88 Hamilton Avenue 
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: +1 203.658.9690
FAX: +1 203.406.4429

Free Dental care


Low cost eyewear
I bought 4 pairs here they were nice but you must have a eye prescription and know
Your peripheral vision measurements(center of your eye)



Saving money on car gasoline

Free ISP Database - Find Free Internet Access Service Providers Instantly 

If you are on a low or limited income, you may qualify you for assistance in replacing or repairing furnaces and refrigerators. The Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is designed to assist limited income families with reducing their energy usage by providing installation of energy conserving measures, as well as offering furnace cleaning and tuning. 
WAP eligibility is based on Energy Assistant Program guidelines. WAP is funded by the United States Department of Energy and is administered through the state by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
Call your local energy assistance office for further information and a referral


Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300

Getting paid for for Disability or support care

If you were in a 2013 house fire and had no fire insurance make sure you fill out a special form you can apply to your yearly tax statement for losses due to fire it can make your taxes less and you don't have to pay in so much and will probably get a couple hundred back call your tax repairers office and ask about this and what forms you need

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455

Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling 
(888) 995-HOPE (4673) - FREE foreclosure prevention counseling on the phone 

temporary mortgage assistance for unemployed or underemployed homeowners

HUD-approved housing counseling agencies - local agencies that provide FREE foreclosure avoidance counseling
Talk to The Christmas Cat
woman in a shoe   in reply to hopeforfamilia
Hi u came to the right place for help but some times it don't turn out with the help we post to u. But try this call 211 give city state tell them what u need help with they will give u a list of places to call. They help with rent dept lights gas water food clothing and more. Are u can type need help city state read each one very carefully tell u see the one u need. I have found a lot for people on here by typing this good luck if u need any more information please let me know if I not on I will still get your message in about a half hour
Talk to woman in a shoe
hopeforfamilia   in reply to Stephen.H.
it's the missionaries from my church that work so hard to make my life worth anything to me anymore and still gives me hopeto go on with everything that's happened god bless you
Talk to hopeforfamilia
hopeforfamilia   in reply to shirleybill
hi Shirley I do not know anything about this site although I ran across It in a huge time of need. I do not know much about this website and do not want to say too much although I could really use the help right now I have hit Dead ends everywhere I have turned, now I realize a lot of people are in a rough situation and also need the help but anythings worth a try at this point a long story short November 19th 2013 my placenta abrupt ed I almost lost my daughter and my life. my daughter was in the NICU net for close to 1 month and I have 5 other children at home 1 in which was sexually abused at the sitters house the day I went to get my infant from the nick unitshe is beingharassed every single day by the perpetrators family with Threats that no mother could imagine, my heart aches everynight it is especially bad when my 7 year old daughter wakes up every night crying in fear. the family and then call social servicesand the police to cover up things their family did to my daughter and in a small town when you're the newbie of course they're going to believe these monsters I have even went to the school board do to my daughter being afraid for her life in school my husband's ex wife then decided she is going to jump inafter 5 years of not being in my 3 boys lives and take us to court during all of this and turn it around on my family all because her mom works at the court house and so does other family members of her she even used to and even know she just got out of prison they all believe her lies there are many more issues and I have been living a complete nightmare since November and my kids suffer too I promise to keep a long story shortso my husband found a job a different job at that to relocate our family because the entire County is basing everything all of the pastwe literally have this weekend to move out in three small children who will no longer have a roof over their head unless we find something my rent range could stay in the 800 mark and we are looking in Watertown Wisconsin due to the job offer my husband recently quit the job He has had for 13 years here just to do this also some boundary issues and now we're down to a weekend with an eviction notice A very troubled daughter all in all very hopeless and a lot more of happened I am truly been living a nightmare since November 19th please help... Com anything at this point is worth a try thanks for listening
Talk to hopeforfamilia
aim behind $9200 on my mortgage my foreclosure is next week , and no one is helping ,
Talk to whattodo
My name is Stephen and I have been homeless for the past 30 years. But all of my life I wanted to do missionary work for God, and so this last year I began my work for God. I am asking for a grant or Loan or Donation of $20,000 to spread the Gospel and to feed children in impoverished countries. I want to open a retail business whose purpose is to raise funds for a non- profit that I also would eventually start-up, and together the two will be the backbone that spreads the word of God and eventually a charity home/facility for poor children in a 3rd world country. I have one possible loan that will be available to me should I acquire my part of $20,000 and that additional amount will be $30,000 so the total will be $50,000 to begin the business. If you think you have a desire for the Gospel toa be spread and can help with the 20,000 or toward it please contact me by dropping a line to my email Thank you and God Bless you and pray for the little children of the world who are in need of nourishment, Love and I am praying for a miracle here not for me but for the children! Thank you again.!
Talk to Stephen.H.
loan or grant for bills
Talk to timthoy
i need a loan or grant to pay up my bills
Talk to timthoy
is there a way i get help with a grant or loan to caught with the bills i have thank you
Talk to timthoy
malvern   in reply to mallamazeez
Talk to malvern
 in response to CARROLLEE... check here
Talk to Anonymous